Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NightLight's CQC System .. still runs flawlessly
Photo 
I'd love to find something that I could replace CQC. There simply is nothing that ticks all the boxes. Still the best damn Windows software I use today. Ill add templates and photos as soon as I figure out where to host the images. Thanks for keeping this alive guys!! Heart

CQC4ever
 Marantz 5011, Sonos, NuVo Grand Concerto, Z-Wave(Locks), Philips Hue Lights, Global Cache GC-100, EventGhost, Universal Devices ISY (Lights, Power Control),
APC using SNMP (Power Control), Emotiva XMC1, RSS feed to TTS, RTI XP6, RTI Keypads, RTI Handheld Remote 
(02-07-2024, 09:16 PM)NightLight Wrote: I'd love to find something that I could replace CQC. There simply is nothing that ticks all the boxes. Still the best damn Windows software I use today. Ill add templates and photos as soon as I figure out where to host the images. Thanks for keeping this alive guys!! Heart

CQC4ever

https://imgur.com/

Seems like a good place to host public images free. Just click your profile upper right and then images to see your images to share and get public links. imgur seems to have failed to pivot to an Instagram type service. So a little wonky but hay its free and is easy to get the public link to the image.(see below)

[Image: oZBPbzD.png]
Denon 3808ci, 2112ci ,Sonos, NoVo Grand Concerto, Z-Wave(Lights,Locks), Zigbee switches,
iPads,Tivo,Hikvision,Elk-M1,Somfy RTS blinds+ZRTSI, Amazon Echos+Dots, Polk XRT12,
Honeywell Wi-Fi 9000, Rainmachine, Home Assistant, Tesla model S,